Philips GC 1011 Steam Iron (Blue)
Maintaining this steam iron is a breeze as you can effortlessly remove the calc particles out of it by using its calc clean function.
Once the required ironing temperature has been reached, the light indicator of this steam iron automatically goes off.
This steam iron has a linished soleplate.
This impressive steam iron requires 1200 watts of power to function and has a 150 ml water tank.
This steam iron creates a continuous steam flow of up to 15g/min.
The thin soleplate of this steam iron ensures better heating.
Steam is provided uniformly to your clothes thanks to the vent design of this steam iron.
- Sales Package
- Iron, User Manual, Warranty Card
- GC 1011
- Soleplate type
- Linished, Aluminium
- Temperature Control
- Indicator Light
- Steam Burst
- Self Cleaning
- Water Tank Capacity (ml)
- 150 ml
- Power Consumption
- 1200 W
- Power Input
- 220 V
- 12.7 cm
- 14.6 cm
- 29 cm
- 1 kg
- Service Type
- Customer needs to carry the product to the nearby Authorized Service Center to get the product repaired or inspected.
- Warranty Type
- Within warranty period, Philips Authorized Service Centers will repair or replace any defective part, if required, to rectify the problem.
- Warranty Summary
- 2 Years Philips India Warranty
- Covered In Warranty
- Parts and Labor
- Domestic Term
- 2 Years
- Not Covered In Warranty
- Warranty shall not cover any damage resulting from adaptations or adjustments which may be made to the product. Warranty does not extend to cabinets, knobs, labels, or any accessories. Warranty does not cover the risk to the product caused by accident, lightening, water, fire, other acts of God, improper ventilation, dropping or excessive shock or any external cause beyond Philips control.
- In steam irons, if the soleplate is not hot enough, water can seep out from the holes in it. This is not a defect.